The men's group at WOL meets most months from Fall through Spring. Most meetings will begin with a good hearty meal, a time of worship and instruction then some fellowship. Having a time specifically for men & men in the making (7th grade and up) allows for us to address subjects that aren't usually covered in the general pulpit.
The journey from boyhood to manhood is one that should be taken with others.
We believe men are called to mature and grow into manhood.
Sons, brothers, husbands, fathers, believers or friends - the journey
of manhood should be started early and never walked alone.
- Monthly Dinner Meetings (Sept-May)
- Missions Thanksgiving Dinner
- Serve Ladies Teas (Christmas & Princess)
- Raising The Bar Men's Conference (April in Oakland)
- Raising of A Modern Day Knight (Dads Group)
- WOL Riders (Motorcycle group - Summer trips)